Hot off the presses! Announcing the Everyday Food Magazine App for iPad!
Martha Stewart Everyday Food Magazine for iPad Now Available on the App Store
-- New App Lets Readers Build an Interactive Recipe Library, Features Complimentary January/February Issue
-- March Issue Now Available for $2.99
New York, NY – February 17, 2011 – Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (NYSE: MSO) today announced its Everyday Food® Magazine App for iPad is now available on the App Store. The app brings quick, delicious, and family-friendly recipes to life with innovative features and functionality, including videos, slide shows, audio, animation, scrolling recipes, as well as the ability to share recipes with family and friends via email and shop directly from the touch screen. Readers can build an interactive recipe library by downloading the Everyday Food App with a complimentary January/February issue, which includes 74 email-ready recipes, 14 videos, 3 slide shows, and more. Individual issues of the magazine, beginning with the current March issue, are available for $2.99 through In-App Purchase.
Anna Last, Editor-in-Chief of Everyday Food magazine, said: “The iPad is an obvious home for Everyday Food magazine. It keeps our content portable and accessible while allowing home cooks to use the magazine in an even more comprehensive way. Our digital issues are packed with interactive features that let readers tap and swipe their way from the supermarket to the kitchen for a richer experience than ever.”
The March issue of Martha Stewart Everyday Food for iPad features:
· Access to 52 fantastic recipes, shopping lists, and menu prep timelines that can be shared via email with friends and family.
· Fifteen “how-to” videos showcasing tips, tricks, and techniques from Everyday Food’s team of food editors, as well as selected recipes.
· Four slide shows with step-by-step instructions for ingredient prep.
· Fifteen animations featuring before-and-after cooking shots, plus guides to storing, freezing, and transforming leftovers.
· Links to eCommerce websites to shop and purchase products.