Beat The Heat With Our New Smoothies App!
With innovative recipes that mix fresh fruits and veggies with energy-boosting proteins and healthy fats, Whole Living Smoothies provides an easy, tasty approach to looking and feeling your best. Carefully selected by a panel of food editors and dieticians, these smoothie recipes feature the healthiest ingredients—and taste delicious—so you’ll feel full, fit, and fabulous!
Whole Living Smoothies comes with 12 Essential recipes—quick and easy favorites that require only a few ingredients—as well as 12 ultra-satisfying, Meal-in-a-Glass recipes specially formulated for a balanced breakfast, lunch, or dinner and 12 Allergen-Free recipes that omit ingredients such as nuts, soy, dairy, and wheat. Within the app, you can purchase additional recipe packs—starting with Detox and Weight-Loss—and build your own library of these easy-to-make, fortifying drinks.
- 36 smoothie recipes, including Essentials, Meal-in-a-Glass, and Allergen-Free
- The ability to expand your library with additional recipe packs, including Detox and Weight-Loss recipes
- An easy and beautiful search wheel, which allows you to find smoothies by type and main ingredient
- A place to collect your favorite smoothie recipes
- An extensive Food Glossary detailing the health benefits of more than 50 smoothie ingredients
- How-to videos, nutritional information, and space to add your own notes
- Helpful tips on buying organic versus conventional produce, detoxing, seasonal eating, and more
- The ability to send a smoothie recipe to a friend or share it on Facebook
I am also very pleased to announce the new version of Martha Stewart Everyday Food: Fresh & Easy Recipes, Version 2.0. Get thousands of Everyday Food’s quick, easy recipes, as well as articles, videos, and shopping tools, right on your iPhone. We listened to our users and created a whole new version of Martha Stewart’s popular iPhone app based on their feedback. It has a new look, across-the-board improvements, and many new features.
- NEW! Recipe Finder allows you to search for recipes by main ingredient, course, meal, preparation time, and more, all on one screen.
- NEW! Recipe Shuffle™ lets you get inspired with a flick of the wrist: Just shake your iPhone to bring up a new, randomly selected recipe each for a main course, side, dessert, and drink. Click to view the ones you like, and save to your Favorites.
- NEW! Watch & Learn with videos: Everyday Food editors demonstrate basic culinary techniques such as braising, grilling, and sautéing.
- NEW! Exclusive daily articles by Everyday Food editors include these weekly topics: Healthy Eating, In Season, Cravings, On the Side, Sweet Spot, and Weekend Chef -- each with a complete archive.
- IMPROVED! Dinner Tonight serves up a quick, easy, seasonal, and family-friendly main course recipe chosen by our editors every day -- now including a seven-day archive right on the screen.
- IMPROVED! A sleeker design, including a new home page, features larger photos with pinch-to-zoom technology.
- IMPROVED! The Favorites List lets you save your favorite recipes, articles, and videos for later reference.
- Thousands of quick and easy recipes from Everyday Food magazine, with more added each month.
- Shopping List lets you add ingredients from any recipe at the touch of a button.
- Share functionality lets users share recipes and shopping lists with friends and family via Facebook, e-mail, and text.
- ZipList Viewing lets users see shopping lists they create on ZipList.com -- which provides numerous tools for maintain shopping lists -- including those saved from MarthaStewart.com.
- Search brings thousands of quick and easy Everyday Food recipes to your fingertips.